Work-From-Home Independent Contractor
NVA Virtual Solutions is currently not accepting applications in the following states: CA, WI, OR, MD, MA, NY, CT
Our clients are currently looking for Independent Contractors interested in providing virtual services to clients across a variety of industries including Retail, Healthcare, Roadside Assistance, Utility Providers and Tax Support. As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility in choosing when and where to provide services, with flexibility to fit around your life as you are your own self-employed boss!
As an Independent Contractor, you are self-employed and can:
- Work from home or any quiet place.
- Set your own schedule to work around your life.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being an independent contractor.
Our Clients look for Independent Contractors who are comfortable:
- Conducting inbound and outbound phone calls with customers.
- Providing services remotely in a distraction free environment and sitting for long periods of time.
- Providing services independently with little to no supervision.
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound solutions.
- Providing a high-level of customer service.
- Documenting details of all calls and customer interactions into computer systems.
- Managing a computer with multiple system, programs, and screens simultaneously.
Successful Independent Contractors will have the following skills:
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Basic computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
- Basic typing skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
Each client has pay structures that vary, but most programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting customers. Independent Contractors may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing virtual teleservices to NVA Virtual Solutions and it’s clients, you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
Want to Learn More?!
Hear from NVA Virtual Solutions Independent Contractors on the benefits of being a work at home agent, tips for success, and how being an Independent Contractor with NVA Virtual Solutions provides the flexibility and balance to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Technology and Certification Requirements
Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
- Complete your application and profile to join NVA Virtual Solutions, which includes passing a Voice Audition and background/credit check
- View our background check requirements here: https://www.nvavirtualsolutions.com/help-center/background-check-requirements/
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Complete a W9 form
- Opportunities that you choose may have additional requirements, including certification specific to a program
We have a variety of clients to choose from!
Commitment Adherence Requirements:
These programs may require Independent Contractors who choose to participate in these opportunities to provide services above posted minimum standards to maintain eligibility.
Independent Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute intervals. As an Independent Contractor you get to dictate when and how often you commit to servicing our clients; the more you service, the more you’ll earn!
- Client’s call availability will vary and is subject to change. However, generally calls are available daily from 8am to 8pm EST. Several clients also offer 24/7 call availability.
Technology Needed for Success:
Please review the NVA Virtual Solutions basic technology requirements by clicking the following link:
- Please note, several clients will require additional security measures and technology equipmenthttps://www.nvavirtualsolutions.com/faqs/system-and-equipment-policy/https://www.nvavirtualsolutions.com/help-center/system-and-equipment-policy/
- In addition, several clients will not route calls through a landline and will route calls through a USB headset
- Additional information regarding this will be provided once qualified for a program
Submit your application today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!
To apply for this job please visit www.nvavirtualsolutions.com.