Last updated: January 2020
Collection of Information
NVA Virtual Solutions collects information from individuals who visit the websites maintained by NVA Virtual Solutions and information submitted by visitors to register with the site or associated services. Information collected may include:
- Information about your interest in and use of our websites, product and services, and
- Personal information that you voluntarily submit, including but not limited to:
- First and Last name,
- Social Security Number or State Identification Number;
- Email Address,
- Postal or Physical address,
- Telephone Number,
- other contact information,
- Occupation or Industry,
- Payment and Billing information, and
- Information you provide to NVA Virtual Solutions or post on a NVA Virtual Solutions discussion forum, chat room or testimonial
To help us provide our services and optimize our marketing efforts, NVA Virtual Solutions may supplement the data we collect with additional data received from third-party sources.
As part of the services we provide our customers and business partners, NVA Virtual Solutions also collects information under the direction of its customers and business partners. Such information will include necessary to provide you with services and support and could include, but not limited to, information relating to sales, credit cards, vehicle and driver information, or medical and drug information.
We only collect information identified above that we believe to be relevant and required to provide an individual with requested information and services and to conduct our business.
When you visit our Site(s), we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. Cookies are small files that websites and email servers place and access on your computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify your browser or device or to store information or settings in your device. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict, disable or delete certain cookies. Please note, however, that without certain cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our website(s). For example, we may use certain essential cookies that are set when you enter some of our website(s) to assist with navigation during your visit or when you complete certain forms. Blocking these cookies or deleting them earlier than their normal expiration date may cause problems.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
Our web servers may log information such as your device and operating system type, browser type, domain, device ID, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that referred you to our website(s) and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers place and access cookies and collect information by automated means, we may place tags on our Web pages called “web beacons,” which are small files that allow us to understand the actions of visitors to our website(s). We may use similar technology in emails we send, which may enable the placing or accessing of cookies and also enable us to know if you received the email if the email was opened and if you clicked on any links in the email.
In addition, we may collect information you provide to us when you perform site searches, use our services, edit information in your profile, communicate with us by phone, e-mail, text services.
Third-party Data Collection
HUMAN RESOURCES DATA
NVA Virtual Solutions may collect personal information relating to employment applications for employment or contractors through our website and/or through a third-party vendor who will conduct on-boarding and engage in background checks and related investigations. Such personal information will be subject to the Terms hereof. You will be required to opt-in for the submission of any such personal information submitted.
AGENT ONBOARDING DATA
NVA Virtual Solutions may collect personal information relating to sourcing and onboarding of agents through our website and/or through a third-party vendor who will conduct on-boarding and engage in background checks and related investigations. Such personal information will be subject to the Terms hereof. You will be required to opt-in for the submission of any such personal information submitted.
How We Use Your Information
NVA Virtual Solutions may use your information for a number of purposes, including:
- Providing visitors (including contractors, customers, and business partners) with access to websites and applications for which they have registered, as well as any services or support requested.
- Providing visitors with access to materials they have requested such as white papers, technical briefs, product/service offering demonstrations and other materials. Access to such materials may require that visitors provide information such as contact information, where they work, and what type of work they do.
- Sending visitors notices of events and other marketing information about NVA Virtual Solutions products and services such as promotions, events, seminars, webinars, podcasts, teleconferences or executive roundtables.
- Engaging in communications with visitors such as through telephone, email, web chat, SMS messaging, social media and other means when initiated or requested by visitors.
- Evaluating visitors who have applied for career opportunities or other Human Resources activities, such as by submitting information to the NVA Virtual Solutions Careers portion of its site.
- Evaluation, qualification, and certification of visitors who have applied to become a NVA Virtual Solutions independent agent, such as by submitting information to the NVA Virtual Solutions “Become an Agent” portion of its site.
- Conducting user surveys and other market research on visitors and NVA Virtual Solutions products and services.
- Gaining a better understanding of how the sites and our products and services perform and how they are used in order to maintain and improve them.
- In accordance with our customers’ and business partners’ instructions to provide services to our customers and business partners. The use of information collected through our service platform shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which customers or business partners have engaged NVA Virtual Solutions.
- Sending an automatic one-time email to a friend identified by a visitor inviting that him or her to visit the site. NVA Virtual Solutions does not store this information for additional purposes.
- Non-personal information is used in an effort to improve the quality of its website and also to answer questions, as well as improve delivery and quality of information to visitors of NVA Virtual Solutions’ websites.
- We may retain the personal information we collect through our websites and the personal information we process on behalf of our customers and business partners through our platform, only for so long as it is necessary or relevant to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes or comply with applicable law, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems or assist with investigations. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain personal information, we dispose of it in accordance with our data retention and disposal policies.
NVA VIRTUAL SOLUTIONS DISCUSSION FORUMS, CHAT ROOMS AND TESTIMONIALS
If you participate in a NVA Virtual Solutions discussion forum, chat room or testimonial, you should be aware that the information you provide there may be made broadly available to others, potentially inside or outside NVA Virtual Solutions, who have access to that discussion forum, chat room or testimonial. Also, please recognize that individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant’s opinion within a forum, chat room or testimonial is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of NVA Virtual Solutions.
Disclosure of Information
We may share the personal information of visitors to our corporate websites or trade shows with third parties who may market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us via one of the methods listed under “Your Privacy Choices” section or you may refer to our details under Contact Us below or send us an email directly at privacy@NVA Virtual Solutions.com.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or unlawful activity, or respond to a government request,
- if NVA Virtual Solutions is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third-party as described here or with your prior consent.
- NVA Virtual Solutions will not otherwise disclose or share customer and business partner information except for the purpose of providing the service for which customers or business partners have engaged NVA Virtual Solutions including to prevent or address service or technical problems, at a customer’s or business partner’s request in connection with support matters, or as may be otherwise provided in a service agreement between the parties.
It is NVA Virtual Solutions’ practice to require such third parties to handle information in a manner consistent with NVA Virtual Solutions policies. These third-party companies are authorized to use the information only as necessary to provide these services. NVA Virtual Solutions will only transfer such information to third parties that contractually agree to protect such data in a manner that is no less restrictive than NVA Virtual Solutions’ own standards for the protection of its own personal information.
NVA Virtual Solutions’ websites may, from time to time, provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this Policy and may be different from this Policy. We strongly suggest that you review the privacy policies posted on all referenced third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites
We may link to third-party content (e. g., promotions) that is sponsored by or co-branded with an identified third-party. In these instances, the third-party may obtain information that you voluntarily submit to participate in a site activity. NVA Virtual Solutions is not responsible for information collected by third parties in this manner, nor the collection or use of information by other sites to which the site is linked. In addition, our site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. You should consult the other sites’ privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Service Quality Monitoring
Certain transactions may also involve you contacting us, or NVA Virtual Solutions contacting you. Please be aware that it is NVA Virtual Solutions’ general practice to monitor and in some cases record calls for training or quality assurance purposes.
How We Protect Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us, but despite our efforts, we cannot promise that our security program will always eliminate all possible security risks, and our liability is limited as set forth in the Terms.
NVA Virtual Solutions uses commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard and protect the security of all data, inclusive of any personal information collected by NVA Virtual Solutions from you through the website(s). NVA Virtual Solutions maintains certain administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect the security of the personal information we collect on the website(s). Personal Information and other data are stored in hosted and secured environments which utilize accepted industry standards for data security. NVA Virtual Solutions uses commercially reasonable efforts to partner with third-party service providers that meet accepted industry standards to support the collection, storage, hosting, processing and retention of data, inclusive of personal information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, NVA Virtual Solutions cannot, however, ensure, warrant or guarantee that the information collected will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by system malfunction or circumvention of our safeguards.
It is also important for you to comply with the access controls (e.g., username/password management) and other applicable provisions of the Terms to protect against unauthorized access to your account and to the devices you use to access the Site(s).
Privacy of Minors and Children
Our website(s) do not and will not target and are not intended to solicit or attract children under the age of 13. NVA Virtual Solutions does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for personal information.
Your Privacy Choices
If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from NVA Virtual Solutions, you may indicate this preference by selecting the unsubscribe instructions at the end of email communications or by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you opt out of messages from us, we may continue to send you account-related updates so as to continue to support your account.
If you have requested to receive SMS messages from NVA Virtual Solutions, you may discontinue service at any time by replying “STOP” to any message you receive or by texting “STOP” to the shortcode from your mobile device. You will not receive any additional messages.
Privacy Questions and Access
NVA Virtual Solutions has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes on the behalf of its customers or business partners. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to NVA Virtual Solutions’ customer or business partner (the data controller). If the customer or business partner requests NVA Virtual Solutions to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 days. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customer or business partner.
If you would no longer like to be contacted by one of the customers or business partners that use our service, please contact the customer or business partner that you interact with directly.
If you have provided your personal information to NVA Virtual Solutions while on one of our websites and your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete, or ask to have it removed from a public forum or testimonial on our site by contacting us at email@example.com or via one of the methods listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
Before NVA Virtual Solutions is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe.
This Privacy Statement is intended for individuals located in the United States.
You have certain legal rights with respect to the Personal Information that you provide and/or which we obtain about you depending on the state/country where you reside. For example, if you are a resident of California, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) (Civil Code § 1798.100, et seq.) provides you with specific rights regarding your Personal Information depending on the nature of your relationship with us.
Where applicable, your rights include, among others:
- Right to be informed about collection, sale or disclosure: You have the right to be informed of the categories of Personal Information that we collect about you as well as the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected. You also have the right to be informed of the business or commercial purposes for which we use, disclose, or sell, your Personal Information as well as the categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information, as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your Personal Information: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we have verified your identity, we will disclose the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, in a readily useable format.
- Right to delete: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to request that your Personal Information is deleted, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information: We do not sell your information. However, certain laws afford you the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information.
- Right to equal service for exercising your privacy rights: Unless permitted by applicable law, we will not discriminate against you when you exercise your privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act or other applicable law, including by: denying you goods or services; charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or by imposing penalties; providing you with a different level of quality of good or services; or suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods or services.
To exercise your rights, please use the contact information listed in the “CONTACT US” section below.
Affiliate Disclosure For nvavirtualsolutions.com
From time to time, the Website may engage in affiliate marketing. This means that if you use an affiliate link to make a purchase, the Website will receive a commission on that purchase. All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links are disclosed in accordance with the FTC.
NVA Virtual Solutions, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and link to Amazon.com.
From time to time, the Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels, which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is described more fully below. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
The Website uses PayPal to service its eCommerce platform. Personal information, such as name, address, phone number, and email address, is collected for purposes of client communication for order fulfillment.
NVA Virtual Solutions, LLC
PO Box 82054 Houston, Texas 77282