The largest sporting goods retailer provides athletes and outdoor enthusiasts with the gear and apparel they need to achieve their personal best.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
What’s required to Provide Support for this Client
– Respond to “Where is my order” calls
– Assisting loyalty customers with points, discounts and more
– Troubleshoot order related issues
– Providing a quick and thorough understanding of customer priorities and identify key improvement areas
– Assisting customers with product questions
– Placing new orders/volume orders
– Handling existing orders: returns/replacements
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED:
Must-Have Qualities and Skills
– Build and maintain strong working relationships through exceptional communication
– Demonstrate a working knowledge of a variety of sports and outdoor activities
– Fluent, both written and verbal, in English
– Demonstrate a proven ability to deal with challenging customers and situations
There are no education requirements to register on the Arise Platform – you just need to know what makes for a great customer service experience. This is a great work from home opportunity for people like you, looking to start a business and be their own boss.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Providing excellent inbound customer service, some sales, and tier-two escalations for the largest sporting goods retailer.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.