- The Customer Service Representative will provide resolution to customer inquiries on issues with orders and/or provide technical assistance on the product.
- This person needs to be organized, professional, energetic, and enjoy their work.
- Must be able to work quickly, be task & detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines, and work with little to no supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities.
- Manages customer inquiries regarding orders.
- Handles and resolves customer complaints.
- Provides technical assistance on the product.
- Ability to close consumer sales.
- Researching required information using accessible resources.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints and actions taken.
- Initiate product replacement, tracking with delivery services and customer follow-up.
- Answer phone calls and emails professionally.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects effectively.
- Exceptional Communications Skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful).
Education and Experience Requirements.
- More than 1 year of customer service experience in a sales support environment.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25-50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
To apply for this job please visit www.recruiter.com.