This client operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. The company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976.
Today, the client network comprises approximately 3,000 resorts in more than 80 nations.
The Client Facts:
- Longest-running client
- (12+ years)
- Agents interact directly with clients for support and quality assurance
- This client has 12 lines of business available to service
- This client is the only client program that does business with call centers in the USA, UK & Canada
- If you are passionate about sales, travel, and/or timeshare ownership, this opportunity is a great choice!
What To Expect:
On a day-to-day basis, Service Partners can expect to participate in the following activities:
- Assist members in placing their wait-list requests for a resort that is currently unavailable.
- Offer members alternative vacation options if their first choice is unavailable.
- Sell membership packages by advising members of the features and benefits of the Core, Gold, and Platinum levels as well as all the clients products.
- Solve member concerns for first call resolution, ultimately avoiding escalation.
- High School Diploma or GED
What You Need To Get Started:
– Complete Onboarding Tasks
– Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
– Computer and Equipment Requirements
System and Equipment
Agents will need one of the following types of phone lines to service the client’s program:
- POTS (Plain Old Telephone) line (hard-wired to wall outlet)
- Cable telephony (connected directly from router/modem device)
- Digital service (connected directly from router/modem device)
- VoIP through a physical hard phone, i.e., a tangible device that sits on your desktop
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.