Residential Home Security Department/Customer Care Department
The Customer Care Representative II (CCR) position is the primary point of contact for residential and small commercial customers who contact the Customer Care Center by phone or internet. The CCR is responsible for interacting with customers and responding to their complaints, inquiries and requests in a professional and courteous manner.
• Interact with Security customers for Security by Reliant, issue service work orders, and analyze accounts to resolve billing inquiries, negotiate payment options/deposits and provide customers with assistance in obtaining various company products and services. Document all customer interactions as service tickets in company’s CRM database.
• Participate in sales of products and services. Actively promote the company and the value of its products and services.
• Interface with a wide variety of people both internally and externally in a diplomatic manner.
• Effectively utilize resources, i.e. computer systems, software programs, training resources and phone equipment.
• Consistently apply knowledge required to perform technical and procedural aspects of the position.
• Convert Move Out requests to a Transfer of Service order when a customer is moving by promoting Security products and services offered.
• Diffuse customer escalations (customer save skills).
• Conduct outbound calls as required.
• Perform additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management.
• Bilingual, Spanish/English is plus for the position.
• Demonstrated ability of good customer service skills; up-selling/cross-selling products; maintaining a calm, patient tone in face of customer objections; and questions
• Basic sales skills including the ability to quickly determine a customer’s need; select the appropriate product to meet those needs; explain how the benefits meet the customer’s need; handle questions and objections; and the ability to close the sale
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to use good judgment to make decisions that benefit the company and the customer. Proficient in verbal and written communication skills including excellent listening skills.
• PC Skills – Basic PC skills required. Must be able to type and talk simultaneously. Basic understanding of Microsoft Office software required
• Ability to work on a computer and utilize telephone systems as required.
• Professional office environment with most of the work performed on a personal computer in a seated position. Remote work available as directed by company. Reliable high-speed internet connection required.
• Overtime may be required to accommodate workload and emergency call out.
• Hours of operation can range from 7:00am to 9:00pm Monday-Friday, Saturdays 8:00am to 8:00pm (Subject to change with prior notification) Sundays 10am-7pm.
• Minimum 12 months experience working directly with customers in a problem solving or sales capacity. Call center environment preferred.
• Required: High school diploma or equivalent GED.
• Preferred: 4-year Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University.
To apply for this job please visit www.recruiter.com.