Job Title: Customer Escalation Reps.
Objective: Assist customers with their accounts by reviewing coverage, and processing claims.
- Assist customers with a warranty program that they are enrolled in.
- Enhance customer loyalty by providing superior customer service.
- Complete daily telephone calls to existing clients.
- Handle customer escalation requests via telephone, email, mail, and work to positively resolve issues.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Inform clients of coverage on accounts and assist with dispatching vendors to assist with repairs.
- Keep Dispatch Supervisor informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Assist with dispatch department.
- Assist the Dispatch Supervisor with projects as needed.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements.
- Strong phone presence.
- Positive and upbeat personality.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to explain the contract.
- Comfortable with conflict resolution.
- Ability to identify and resolve client concerns.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Must be able to work within a team to accomplish a given goal.
- Proven customer service, and dispatch experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred but not required.
To apply for this job please visit www.recruiter.com.