This Client’s Parks and Resorts is one of the world’s leading providers of family
travel and leisure experiences, giving millions of guests each year the chance to spend time with their families and friends, making memories that last a lifetime.
What To Expect:
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle on
a daily basis for this client program:
• Resorts Reservations are calls from the client’s Guests or Cast Members that wish to make reservations for Lodging, Dining Plans, Tickets, Air, and Packages, or asking general questions about those areas.
• Service Partners will service the Program by providing high-level customer service to existing and new WDW Guests while matching their wishes and desires with relevant Walt Disney World products and services.
• High School Diploma or GED
What You Need To Get Started:
– Complete Onboarding Tasks
– Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
– Computer and Equipment Requirements
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.