- Successfully plan and track execution while maintaining profitable engagement stakeholders Work closely with all project stakeholder groups to coordinate the project milestones.
- Define and lead financial management for the project Track project actuals against defined milestones and revisit the overall plan as and when necessary.
- Understand and translate cross-team dependencies into actionable plans Identify and secure resources required to execute the plan and monitor resource utilization by continuously analyzing staffing requirements and resource allocations.
- Ensure delivered products meet defined business requirements and are of high quality Proactively identify and manage risks.
- Plan for an effective risk mitigation Lead and define the change management process for projects.
- Track projects against approved budgets and report on forecasts and variances Support the iterative business planning process.
- Provide periodic progress report on project status and create a dashboard for sponsors.
- Ensure senior management remains abreast of status and hold them accountable for facilitating mitigation of risks and resolution of escalated issues.
- Inspire and lead through effective team management .
- Resolve issues in a timely manner Work with multiple stakeholders to meet the desired objectives .
- Build a communications strategy and execution plan for the project Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
To apply for this job please visit www.reflik.com.