A Texas State-wide customer who has hundreds of programs and services that help more than 7 million Texans a month live better lives, and it’s their strong foundation of dedicated people who make it happen every single day. Vision: “Making a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve.”
Mission: “Improving the health, safety and well-being of Texans with good stewardship of public resources.”
– Shifts are alternating to meet staffing needs, evenings and nights are currently our greatest needs. – Every other weekend off.
– Able to start any day during the week (M-F),
– Give 5 days before start date for processing all pre-employment requirements.
– Minimum of 2-3 weeks of on-unit mentorship.
Target Interview and Start Date:
– Interviews between August 8th-10th
– Start Date: August 15, 2022 Duties of Direct Care PNA
– Provide direct care of clients (emergency, health and personal care).
– Provide therapeutic interactions with clients.
– Monitor during meals and activities.
– Monitor clients psychiatric symptoms or health state and document in records as needed.
– Document Clients behaviors and interactions.
– Performs other duties as assigned by the Unit Manager and/or Resident Specialist V.
Job Requirements for all PNA candidates:
– Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent for PNAs
– Must comply with HHSC immunization requirements
– Must submit to HHSC required drug test (Relode provides)
– Must submit to HHSC required fingerprinting (facility provides)
– Must complete facility and HHSC required training (paid)
– Minimum 13 weeks to 6-month contract
To apply for this job please visit relode.co.