Will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring, interviewing, leaves, employee relations, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partners with leadership to understand and execute the organizations human resources and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention and succession planning.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to leaves; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; and occupational health and safety.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Ensure forms are current and usable in all aspects of the human resources function.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Main point of contact for the contract services to ensure agencies are meeting the organizations needs in a timely manner.
- Additional duties as required or assigned
- Direct employees and delegate as needed. Although not a direct manager of others, has the responsibility to support and assist other managers and supervisors in their role, as well as working directly with the employees, when necessary.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality. Thorough knowledge of employment related laws and regulations. Ability to operate computers and programs including: Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to read, analyze and interpret business information. Effectively present information and respond to questions through written reports and business correspondence.
- The ability to perform basic math functions such as: adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills. The ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
CERTIFICATESS, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required. SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP and/or PHR highly desired.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk and bend. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time. Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization facilities.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is working within an office setting. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud
- Hr Manager
- Human resources manager
- Green Card
- US Citizen
To apply for this job please visit crwd.io.
Comments are closed