The client is an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services
for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
• Interact with QuickBooks customers via phone, focusing on process related questions, data
entry and navigation.
• Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for QuickBooks
• Be a positive representative for Intuit and the QuickBooks product; take a caring and
empathetic approach to customer interactions.
• Articulate how to use the QuickBooks product accurately and efficiently resolve customer
inquiries on the first contact. This includes having a thorough understanding of Intuit’s suite
of products and educating customers on those that best meet their needs.
• Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot
and resolve advanced technical inquires.
• Act as a technical resource when assisting customers to resolve problems with devices and
Skills & Other Requirements
• Have agents that are fluent, both written and verbal, in English
• Demonstrate a proven ability to deal with challenging customers and situations
• Are confident in their ability to achieve metrics
• Build and maintain strong working relationships through exceptional communication
• Provide proven problem-solving capabilities to deliver practical solutions
• Expertly navigate the Internet and demonstrate a working
• knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word
• Type 25+ words per minute
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of a variety of sports and outdoor activities
• Have previous customer service experience within a call-handling environment
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.