This client is the only global digital roadside assistance platform, and continues to reimagine the roadside assistance industry to the benefit of global brands, roadside assistance professionals, and consumers.
UDA solution delivers the quickest, safest and most innovative roadside assistance service, products and technology by combining location-based services, real-time data, AI and machine-to-machine communication. UDA’s platform powers roadside assistance solutions in North America, Europe and Asia for leading brands across the automotive, insurance, telematics and other transportation-focused verticals.
What To Expect:
Real-time case management and accountability from start to finish are critical during the UDA Service Process. Service Partners on the UDA Program will oversee the successful completion of each failed dispatch. They will do so by:
- Providing support to UDA customers, service providers, and partners through outbound calls.
- Negotiating agreeable service rates for services rendered
- Helping to guarantee a smooth and empathetic customer experience.
- Gathering & verifying all information with the Customer.
- Overseeing all aspects of a UDA roadside service request case by reviewing all case details & responding to messages in a timely and effective manner. Including but not limited to:
- Reviewing case notes for relevant information
- Resolving alerts as directed by the system
- Making note of all actions taken as well as required future actions
- Releasing the case once completed
High School Diploma or GED
What You Need To Get Started:
– Complete Onboarding Tasks
– Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
– Computer and Equipment Requirements
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.