Responsible for ensuring the organic materials flow through the shakers, informs the heavy equipment operator to fill the shakers, performs housekeeping duties which include scraping, sweeping and shoveling, stacking bags, and assists where necessary at the direction of the foreman.
Shift: 2nd Shift 5:00 PM – 5:00 AM
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintains the flow through the shakers by poking the material to break it up to prevent bridging
- Maintains the finishing screens by scraping them to insure the product flows through it
- Performs housekeeping duties to insure the material does not accumulate under the conveyors, aisle ways and cat-walks by following safety practices to avoid injuries
- Meets quality and quantity standards- Informs the maintenance personnel of any equipment problems in which they may encounter
- Assists with small bag line operations as needed- Assists with re-stacking pallets and clean-up as needed
- High School Diploma or GED with minimum 1 year of experience.
- Electrical troubleshooting, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repair experience
- Ability to follow safety practices to insure their safety and the safety of others around them
- Ability to work in a dusty environment, hot/cold/rainy weather
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and work on their feet for most of the day
To apply for this job please visit crwd.io.