We are looking for a Manufacturing Associate to work with our expert team of employees across the world. Do you have a passion for bioprocessing filtration? Then we would love to hear from you.
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health. We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020. Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services – the pots, pans, soups and sauces – they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
What you’ll do:
– Read and follow work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
– Perform manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets.
– Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
– Maintains daily production output
– Other duties as assigned and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams.
– Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Who you are:
– High School Diploma or local equivalent
– Minimum 6 months of manufacturing experience, clean room experience preferred.
– Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
– Knowledge and understanding of production process, work instructions, documentation configuration control, non-conforming & rework documentation requirements and operates within them to ensure that a device conforms to its specification.
– Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership.
– Aware of and comply with Stop Order, Concessions, ESD, Calibration, Preventative Maintenance, Material Identification & Segregation, and Good Documentation Practices, as associated with this job type/position.
1st Shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm
2nd Shift: 2:00pm – 10:30pm (shift differential)
3rd Shift: 10:00pm – 6:30am (shift differential)
Who we are:
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Cytiva is a 3.3 billion USD global life sciences leader with nearly 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
To apply for this job please visit www.preferhired.com.