Dallas employer is willing to train Laborers in 2-4 weeks to become a Swimming Pool Cleaner/Maintenance Technicians. Having any Pool Cleaning experience is a plus but not required. If you enjoy working outside & have good customer service skills, have a valid drivers license, & clean driving record, this could be a Fun job for you! Must be able to pass a background check & a drug test.
We need someone who can hit the ground running! We provide company truck and gas, cell phone stipend, chemicals, tools, paid time off, health insurance, and 401K Plan. Firm would consider paying higher with solid Pool Cleaning experience.
– Valid Driver’s License
– Clean Driving record
– High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
– Previous Pool Experience
– Must be able to pass background check and drug test
– Must be professional, courteous to customers, and have high moral character and integrity
– Work diligently to provide the highest quality of service
– Willingness to constantly learn more about pool service, pool equipment and water chemistry
– Maintain a professional appearance (appropriate clothing, clean appearance)
– Must maintain clean and efficient job-sites and company vehicles
– Maintain accurate records on customer’s site, company forms and invoices
– Must be able to lift 100 lbs on a regular basis
To apply for this job please visit www.preferhired.com.