Do you want to do meaningful work from home and have independence? Now’s the time! Leverage your customer service expertise and provide Customer Service and Software Tech Support for our client’s Tax Preparation Software users! No tax experience is required!
Customer Support Program Opportunity Overview
The client is an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants, and individuals.
The client has a tax preparation software package and is one of the most popular income tax preparation software packages in North America. The software is designed to guide users through their tax returns step-by-step.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Inbound phone and video customer service/technical support. Handle technical support questions via phone, with video capability.
- Research, analyze, and determine an appropriate course of action for the client’s customers.
- Interact with customers via phone focusing on software navigation questions as well as assisting customers with locating prior years’ returns and amendments.
- Serve as an ambassador for the Intuit brand; take a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Document all issues, resolution, and follow up action.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Displays patience, empathy, and ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Outstanding listening skills
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
- Understanding how to navigate and efficiently use tools
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone ready to invest in themselves and work hard! To service a client through the Arise Platform, you must pass a series of assessments, pay for, and complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Providing exceptional Inbound Customer Service via Phone & Video Chat
To apply for this job please visit www.nvavirtualsolutions.com.