NVAVirtualSol Tax Software Client Program
Certification starts 01/29/2024
We’re seeking self-motivated independent contractors to provide customer support to our client’s customers from the comfort of your home office. In this role, you will help customers with tax software product support focusing on software navigation and locating previous tax returns and amendments.
We’re a customer experience business process outsourcing leader providing work-from-home opportunities to independent contractors across the United States since 2016. When you join us as an independent contractor, you will have access to several different client opportunities exclusive to us contractors. Why join us? There are many perks to contracting with us!
🏡 Work from home
🚗 No hassles of commuting
📆 Schedule your own hours
🙌 Work when it’s convenient for you
🏭 Gain experience in different industries
ABOUT OUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Ready to join? Click “Apply Now” and we will send a link via email to complete your profile. Once you begin the process, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. This assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete. Upon successfully passing the initial assessment, you will be required to log into the online portal to complete a background check and technology scan. Upon completion of your technology scan, you will be granted access to view and join one of our available client opportunities.
Independent contractors participating in the Tax program will provide customer support via chat, and/or video chat. Customer interactions focus on software navigation and locating previous tax returns and amendments. In this role, you will provide an empathetic approach to customer interactions, leveraging critical thinking and multi-tasking capabilities and escalating while necessary.
- This seasonal contract runs through April 30th, 2024
- Flexible schedule opportunities – you create your own schedule!
- Schedule anytime between 7 am – 11 pm CT, Monday – Sunday
- Weekday and weekend options
- Desire to assist the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- A friendly tone and professional demeanor
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Tech-savvy and avid computer user
TECHNOLOGY & EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- A USB headset is required (during class and while servicing). Wireless headsets are
- Chrome browser 77 and above
- Windows 10 64-bit is required to service
- .net Framework v 3.5 or higher
- Mac computers are not supported
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Quiet, uninterrupted space
- Organized desk area
- Professional appearance (on camera)
We are currently not accepting contractors residing in California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, or Wisconsin. Contractors must also successfully pass a criminal background check.
Contractual Relationship: After you receive your contract from NVA Virtual Solutions, you will be asked to agree that you have no entitlement to any benefits such as vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or any other employee benefits.