This client is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. The client’s broad and pioneering set of products and services, including Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range
of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles.
• Provide resolution and close sales by working pre-qualified prospects through critical selling path of gathering information, determining needs and scheduling installation appointments
• Ensure customer satisfaction by determining customer needs and transferring calls to the appropriate party for resolution, performing follow-up including quotes, information requests, etc.
• Provide information in a timely and efficient manner.
• Provide specific package and promotion details for members of ADT Affinity Partnerships
Skills & Requirements
• Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
• Providing knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
• Ability to identify client needs and highlight key benefits of ADT products and services
• Prior sales experience is preferred
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.