Client is the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry. Client operates
over 3,300 stores. Client is committed to delivering increasing value to our stakeholders while seeking to uphold our social, ethical and environmental
principles, defined by the brand attributes of global leadership, innovation and sustainability.
• Handling inbound/outbound calls and chat
• Respond to “Where is my order?” calls and chat
• Assisting customers with product questions
• Placing new orders/volume orders
• Handling existing orders: returns/replacements
• Provide store-specific support
• Tracking shipments
• Gift Card/Loyalty Card support
• Dis-positioning all calls and chats
• Deliver first call resolution with white glove service
• Ability to interact with customers utilizing strong written and verbal
communication skills as well as deep customer empathy.
• Excellent probing and listening skills
• Proficient typing skills to handle multiple chats at a time, quickly and
efficiently with high quality
• Agents that deliver white glove customer service on every customer
• Demonstration of impeccable attention to detail and focus
• Demonstrated capabilities on programs requiring navigation of multiple
systems during a call to gather information and assist the customer
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.