ACCESS Nursing Services
MANY LICENSED CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDES ARE NEEDED – THROUGHOUT NORTHERN & CENTRAL NEW JERSEY (BERGEN, HUDSON, UNION, MONMOUTH, MIDDLESEX COUNTIES)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helping patient with daily functions, such as dressing or taking a bath
- Housekeeping, such as vacuuming or doing laundry
- Grocery shopping and cooking meals
- Taking patients’ vital signs or giving them medicine under a nurse’s direction
- Scheduling doctor’s appointments or other meetings and organizing transportation
- Recording and reporting to nurses about the patient’s health status
- Teaching patient self-care skills
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS HHA EXPERIENCE & BE A CURRENTLY LICENSED CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE
AHA CPR/BLS REQUIRED
- Where were you trained to be a Certified Home Health Aide? describe training
- Are you a NJ Licensed Certified Home Health Aide? List date certified and expiration date.
- What locations can you service? List all cities/towns where you are available to work.
To apply for this job please visit www.preferhired.com.