NVAVirtualSol Home Depot
The Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement retailer with nearly 400,000 orange-blooded associates and more than 2,200 stores in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The typical store today averages 105,000 square feet of indoor retail space, interconnected with an e-commerce business that offers more than one million products for the DIY customer, professional contractors, and the industry’s largest installation business for the Do-It-For-Me customer.
What To Expect:
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle on a daily basis for Carnival Customer Sales Program:
• Inbound sales, customer service and store support
• Assisting customers with product questions
• Placing new orders
• Handling existing orders – returns/ replacements
• Provide store-specific support
• Contacting vendors for shipping information
• High School Diploma or GED
What You Need To Get Started:
– Complete Onboarding Tasks
– Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
– Computer and Equipment Requirements
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.