QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward the self-employed, small, and medium-sized businesses and offer PC-based accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that allow the user to accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and perform payroll.
What To Expect:
On a day-to-day basis, Service Partners can expect to participate in the following activities:
• Interact with QuickBooks customers via phone, focusing on process-related questions, data entry, and navigation.
• Research, analyze, and determine an appropriate course of action for QuickBooks customers.
• Be a positive representative for Intuit and the QuickBooks product; take a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions.
• Articulate how to use the QuickBooks product accurately and efficiently resolve customer inquiries on the first contact. This includes having a thorough understanding of Intuit’s suite of products and educating customers on those that best meet their needs.
• Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical inquiries.
• Act as a technical resource when assisting customers to resolve problems with devices and equipment.
• High School Diploma or GED
What You Need To Get Started:
– Complete Onboarding Tasks
– Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
– Computer and Equipment Requirements
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.