We’re seeking a skilled email production analyst to create and execute customer-facing campaigns and promotional and operational emails. The candidate will work with various groups including Marcom, IT, and partners to also schedule and execute email deployments.
• Build and deploy campaign/promotional/operational emails using Salesforce
• Build and deploy in-app messages, and push notifications using Urban Airship
• Ensure design and email layout is optimized, renders and functions correctly across multiple email clients and is mobile friendly
• Strong attention to detail, QA and visual aspects utilizing Litmus
• Support with campaign performance data and report out on results
• Assist to design and document solutions to leverage automation, dynamic content, data-driven segmentation, and other sophisticated Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities to maximize customer engagement and response
• Assist with administration of email marketing automation systems, platform configuration, testing strategy, and automated email projects (trigger development, etc.).
• Assist with coordination of vendor relationships, including weekly Salesforce meetings and agency meetings
• Ability to interpret analytics/trends and make creative suggestions based on email best practices
• Accurate QC/Proofing of emails before deployment
• Collaborate with copywriters and visual designers to produce email creative that is on strategy, on target, in the brand, and consistent with what is currently in the market
• Stay knowledgeable of Reliant brand standards and creative best practices
• Expert Level:
o HTML, CSS
• Intermediate Level:
o Dreamweaver, Photoshop
• Email design and coding
• Responsive design and coding
• UX principles
• Salesforce/ExactTarget Marketing Cloud and Pardot or other Marketing Automation Platform
• Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS, and PowerPoint
• Responsive email design and coding required
• 2+ years in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• 3+ years producing emails in an agency or in-house creative group
• Online project-management software knowledge re, familiarity with Workfront a plus
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of email marketing and systems, including template configuration and management
• Project management skills along with excellent verbal, problem solving, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent team player; promotes collaboration
• Works well under pressure; can multi-task in a constantly changing, deadline-sensitive environment
• Practices strong organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
• Exhibits exemplary business acumen and problem-solving skills
• Adapts quickly to a changing work environment, including working remotely
• Comfortable completing both team-oriented and autonomous tasks
• Shows self-motivation and sets high personal goals
• Strong problem-solving skills required
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Attention to detail and good follow-through
• Manage timelines and meet deadlines on requested projects
• Watches email trends to keep emails modern and up to date
• Problem solver
• Love of technology (Microsoft Teams, Workfront, content management tools)
• Attention to detail
• Collaborative spirit
• Positive “can-do” attitude
• Bachelor’s degree
• Occasionally requires lifting as appropriate to perform duties and responsibilities.
• Open office environment (when return to ‘normal’ working conditions commences); current office environment is remote.
• Some overtime required as special projects arise.
• Must be able to exchange accurate information via email, over the phone, and face-to-face.
To apply for this job please visit www.recruiter.com.