DSG is the nation’s largest sporting goods retailer! Started in 1948 by 18-year-old Richard “Dick” Stack with just $300 borrowed from his grandmother, Dick’s family continues to offer the finest quality products at competitive prices, supported by associates with a passion for sports.
DSG also owns and operates Golf Galaxy®, Field and Stream® as well as DICK’s Team Sports HQ. DSG serves and inspires athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through a blend of dedicated associates, in-store services and unique specialty shop-in-shops dedicated to Team Sports, Athletic Apparel, Golf, Lodge/Outdoor, Fitness and Footwear.
Learn more about DSG at: https://www.dickssportinggoods.com
Note: DSG supports all outdoor sports. Agents servicing this program may have to assist customers with hunting equipment, including but not limited to, firearms and ammunition.
• Respond to “Where is my order?” calls
• Assisting customers with product questions
• Placing new orders/volume orders
• Handling existing orders: returns/replacements
• Provide store-specific support
• Tracking shipments
• Gift Card/Loyalty Card support
• Dispositioning all calls
• Deliver first call resolution with white glove service
Skills & Other Requirements
• Have agents that are fluent, both written and verbal, in English
• Demonstrate a proven ability to deal with challenging customers and situations
• Are confident in their ability to achieve metrics
• Build and maintain strong working relationships through exceptional communication
• Provide proven problem-solving capabilities to deliver practical solutions
• Expertly navigate the Internet and demonstrate a working
• knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word
• Type 25+ words per minute
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of a variety of sports and outdoor activities
• Have previous customer service experience within a call-handling environment
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.