Candidate will be prepping documents. Removing barriers and replacing the barriers with sheets that have barcodes. Looking for people that are quality oriented and/or have copy/scanning experience. Read, remove staples, clips, rubber bands, etc. Getting documents ready to be scanned. Able to lift up to 50lbs boxes. No walking.
PLEASE READ FOR SCHEDULEING: The person will be scheduled for 5 days a week. Mondays and Saturdays are mandatory. Sunday will be off. There will be one other day off during the week – either Tues, Wed, Thurs or Fri depending on who their assigned/training with.
- The requisition is Temp position.
- 37.50 hours/week
- Working days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Client follow CDC guidelines.
- There are parking lots for $2 or $3 per day, 4 to 6 blocks away.
Roles & Responsibilities
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner while maintaining PS+ standards.
- Meets deadlines by working in a high-pressure environment at a fast pace while maintaining quality and error free work.
- Achieves Time Productive statistics by meeting standards established by the facility.
- Meets company production standards by achieving the Impressions per Hour (IPH) rate in accordance with standards established.
- Maintains optimal machine performance maintenance (clearing jams, refilling toner, replacing machine oil, etc.).
- Working knowledge of machine codes to report in the event of equipment failure.
- Completes all paperwork in a timely, accurate and legible manner.
- Communicates problems effectively and promptly to manager.
- Prevents assembly errors by maintaining an organized workstation.
- Achieves customer satisfaction; performing error free jobs per customer specifications by using a KODAK Scanner.
- They are prepping documents.
- Removing barriers and replacing the barriers with sheets that have barcodes.
- Looking for people that are quality oriented and/or have copy/scanning experience.
- Read, remove staples, clips, rubber bands, etc.
- Getting documents ready to be scanned.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs boxes.
- No walking.
WORKING CONDITIONS, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS –
- Ability to work multiple shifts including nights, weekends, overtime and holidays depending upon work volume and customer needs.
- Must be able to work in a production facility by adapting to moderate medium to high noise levels.
- Deals with moderate stress levels by adapting to and coping with stressful situations for extended periods of time.
- Position often requires ability to stand on feet for at least eight (8) hours per day.
- To handle customer orders, may be required to move supplies by lifting 50 lbs. from the floor to waist height, carrying it 10 feet and lowering back to the floor.
- Ensures and maintains customer satisfaction according to company standards of quality and output by prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, assembling and binding documents.
- Maintains minimum PS+ standards.
To apply for this job please visit crwd.io.