The Director of the ICU assumes administrative and technical responsibilities for specified functions in the ICU. This individual is responsible for the on-going assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the ICU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Required
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration preferred
- Current RN license in the State of Texas required or Compact Eligible
- 1+ years experience as an RN in ICU required
- 3+ years experience in a nursing leadership role required
- 3+ years experience as an RN in ICU preferred
- 3+ years experience in a nursing leadership role preferred
Must have ICU Director Experience
MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE IN A HOSPITAL
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
Self-directed and able to work under pressure and constant change.
Ability to interact and communicate effectively with medical staff, hospital personnel, patients, and their families
Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
Ability to identify problems, generate and analyze feasible solutions, and choose a course of action
To apply for this job please visit www.recruiter.com.