This Client’s Parks and Resorts is one of the world’s leading providers of family
travel and leisure experiences, giving millions of guests each year the chance to spend time with their families and friends, making memories that last a lifetime.
What To Expect:
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle on
a daily basis for this client program:
Servicing Dining Reservations will involve taking calls from the client’s Guests wishing to make reservations for Dining and Children’s Activities. Service Partners and their agents will service the Program by providing high-level customer service to existing and new WDW Guests while matching their wishes and desires with relevant WDW products and services.
• High School Diploma or GED
What You Need To Get Started:
– Complete Onboarding Tasks
– Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
– Computer and Equipment Requirements
Additional Equipment Required:
• Smartphone or tablet that can download an app for a security token
• VOIP hardwired USB headset required for class and for servicing (wireless headset
is NOT allowed)
• Windows 10
• Windows 11 Supported
• The operating system must be in English
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.