With this opportunity, every day is a new adventure, where you’ll be helping customers with a range of jewelry-driven questions and concerns.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You’ll handle chat, inbound and outbound calls. Sometimes you’ll respond to questions like “Where is my order?” via phone call or virtual messages. Other times, you’ll assist customers with product questions or order placements.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Handle existing orders, including returns and replacements
- Offer store-specific support, gift card/loyalty card support, and shipment tracking
- Handle chat, inbound and outbound calls
- Respond to questions like “Where is my order?” via phone call or virtual messages
- Disposition all calls and chats and deliver resolutions with white-glove service
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build trust and confidence
- Understanding of “client call flow”
- Driven to identify and suggest appropriate products and services
- Strive to resolve technical issues on the first call
- Knowledge of program processes and policies
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! In order to service a client through the Arise Platform, you must pass a series of assessments, pay for, and successfully complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Providing great customer service for a Jewelry Retailer.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.