Client has an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. Client products are geared mainly toward the self-employed, small, and medium-sized businesses. This accounting software that is used in bookkeeping and accounting offices for General Ledger accounting purposes including payroll processing and asset depreciation.
What To Expect:
On a day-to-day basis, agents can expect to participate in the following activities:
• Interact with EasyACCT customers (mid sized accounting firms) to provide premium service to these high value customers via phone, assisting with tech support, payroll support, and general efiling support questions.
• Knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) is a plus.
• Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve inquiries related to software installation, reinstallation, entry, and other software support matters
• Provide caring, empathetic customer interactions that positively represent the ProSeries brand
• High School Diploma or GED
What You Need To Get Started:
– Complete Onboarding Tasks
– Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
– Computer and Equipment Requirements
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.
Comments are closed