- Respond positively to and expeditiously process all incoming queue calls, inquiries and orders
- Receives and responds to customer queries in a timely manner based on informational scripts provided
- Enters new client information into client database as needed
- Compiles and/or updates job details in relevant databases
- Follows-up with clients by phone, email or correspondence to keep client fully informed of resolution process and status
- Contacts internal departments as necessary to resolve customer-related issues
- Keeps records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Refers unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Follow established Support quality standards and meet established telephone processing time standards (talk time, after call work, order accuracy, schedule adherence, available time, out-flows, quality monitoring scoring etc.)
- Assesses individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments
- Utilize various systems to provide accurate information to customers, including interpreting quotes and promotions and credit policies
- Provide required documentation related to each particular inquiry to meet the customer and the organization’s needs
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned by the Supervisor
- 2 years post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent related work experience
- 3 years of related customer service experience preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of personal computer applications such as Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One Software, SAP Software, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills targeted to the audience
To apply for this job please visit kforce.workllama.com.