NVAVirtualSol Tax Software Client
If you have ever filed your taxes online, the Intuit opportunity is a great work-from-home choice for you. Help customers prepare their taxes and offer software tech support through phone or video chat during the upcoming tax season.
You can be your own boss by working whenever and wherever you want. Plus, take advantage of this opportunity’s flexible service intervals, allowing you to work and earn extra money when it’s most convenient for you and your schedule.
Tax prep experience is NOT NEEDED to assist customers with troubleshooting and general tech support.
What To Expect:
• Work from the comfort and safety of your home.
• Take the work with you, no matter where (or how often) you move.
• Plan your work schedule around your life, not the other way around.
• Earn money (up to $15 per hour), on your own terms, based on performance. Work as little or as much as you want.
• Save money by avoiding outside work expenses, like gas, tolls, or other commuting costs.
No degree necessary – This remote work opportunity is for anyone who is ready to invest in themselves and work hard! Sign up and run your own customer support business or work as an agent for a Service Partner company already on the platform. Prior to servicing a client opportunity through the Arise® Platform, a virtual certification course must be successfully completed. Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Helping customers use Intuit Software over the phone and through one-way video chat and screen sharing
• Researching, navigating, and locating answers for customers on tax preparation by referencing webpages and resources
• Analyzing and researching tax matters to determine an appropriate course of action for customers
• Documenting all issues, resolution and follow up actions
• Learning how to use Intuit products to resolve customer inquiries accurately and efficiently, on the first contact
What You Need To Get Started:
– Fill out the application
– Select a client opportunity
– Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
– View Computer and Equipment Requirements at https://www.nvavirtualsolutions.com/job-seekers-faqs/
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.
Comments are closed