Client brings together the best in media and technology. This client drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 500 leader, they set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. They are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day.
Facilitates interactions with customers in a way that is in accordance
with the Company’s service delivery strategy. Establishes rapport and
promotes effective relationships, upholding Comcast’s commitment to the
customer experience through our Credo, Voice of the Customer (VOC)
surveys, and the Comcast Customer Guarantee.
Responsible for accurately and confidently handling customer inquiries.
Promotes Comcast products and services and makes recommendations that
meet customer needs. Relates well to the customer, demonstrates
favorable image of the Organization through effective use of soft skills
(including active listening and problem solving skills), professional
communications and internal/external customer interactions. Exercises
sound judgment within the scope of their empowerment, and acts in the
best interest of both the customer and company.
Agents at all levels are expect to:
• Assist Cable/Internet customers with billing or video technical repair inquiries
• Review, analyze and respond to customers’ billing inquiries
• Resolve customers’ open issues or questions
• Troubleshoot technical issues
• Determine business offerings that the customer does not currently have and make the appropriate sales offer to upgrade and add on to their service
• Strive to resolve technical issues on the first call
• Knowledge of cable company processes and policies
• Build trust and rapport with the Cable/internet customer through clear, respectful interaction
• Understand “client call flow”
• Always strive to ensure First Call Resolution (FCR) and complete Customer Satisfaction (VOC).
• Correctly code the sale accurately and completely for the installer
• Windows 7(32 & 64 bit), Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10, MAC OS
• A second monitor is found to be beneficial for this program
• Noise cancelling headset
• Windows XP
• Windows Vista
• Windows 2000
We are currently not accepting applications from candidates residing in CA, CT, MD, MA, NY, OR, and WI
To apply for this job please visit www.nvavirtualsolutions.com.