This Cruise Line Company is The World’s Most Popular Cruise Line® with 25 ships operating 3 to 16-day voyages to The Bahamas, the Caribbean, Europe, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands.
Note: Agents on the Cruise Line Customer Service MAX program are expected to service 100 intervals/50 hours per invoice period (approximately 50 intervals/25 hours per week.
What To Expect:
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle on
a daily basis for Cruise Line Customer Service Program:
- Serve on the front lines of the guest and Travel Agent partner’s experience
- Interact with guests and Travel Agent partners via phone; focusing on questions related to Carnival cruises, destinations, ship amenities, and many other precruise-related items
- Provide consistent, high-quality support to all guests and Travel Agent partners
- Research, navigate, and locate answers to guests and Travel Agent partners questions and concerns
- Leverage Carnival’s website, internal web-based knowledge service, system tools, and other resources to independently respond to inquiries
- Document all calls, detailed resolution, and follow-up to actions
- Dual Core 2.8 GHz or better or Intel I class or AMD Phenom X2 class or better, 20 GB or more available space, 60 GB or more of total space, 4 GB or RAM or better, Windows 10
- No all-in-one computers
- No Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Opteron Processors are permitted
- Mac computers permitted – must run Windows Bootcamp
- Dual Monitors (highly recommended—but not required)
High School Diploma or GED
What You Need To Get Started:
– Complete Onboarding Tasks
– Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
– Computer and Equipment Requirements
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.