Under minimal supervision, observes the progress and quality of project construction on multiple projects to determine if procedures and materials comply with plans and specifications:
- Manages Resident Project Representatives and document control specialists.
- Develops scopes, fees and schedules for professional service contracts
- Attends, and may conduct, project progress meetings and prepare minutes of the meeting
- Observes work in progress to determine if procedures and materials comply with plans and specifications.
- Reviews drawings and specifications for constructability, advises project engineer of any deficiencies, and assists in developing solutions.
- Reviews project materials, documents, submittals, and schedules.
- Coordinates on-site compliance testing.
- Reviews test results for conformity with plans and specifications.
- Advises project engineer of deficiencies in materials or workmanship and assists in developing solutions.
- Reviews construction quantities and prepares pay requests, monthly schedules and project correspondence.
- Company paid travel required.
- May work outside of normal business hours as required for specific projects including weekends and occasional nighttime work.
- Proficient in the use of computers and other relevant hardware and software tools.
- Degree in engineering
- Minimum of 5 years in construction phase services, construction administration or construction management services on municipal projects
- Professional Engineer in the state of Texas preferred
- Certified Construction Manager certification preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.recruiter.com.