This Company is The World’s Most Popular Cruise Line with 25 ships operating 3 to 16-day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
What To Expect:
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle on a daily basis for the Clients’ Customer Sales Program:
- Inbound calls for assistance with bookings from client customers, assisting with cruise-specific questions, quotes, and more.
- Stay up to date on the latest Carnival sales and promotions while earning revenue!
- Maintain top sales performance by showcasing expert sales techniques and overcoming customer objections.
- Transferring inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
- Possible outbound calls to client-designated internal support departments, and client customers for status and clarification purposes
High School Diploma or GED
– For every sale that you take a deposit – earn an extra $2/booking
– For every vacation protection package you sell – earn another $1
– For every upgrade you sell – earn another $.50
What You Need To Get Started:
– Complete Onboarding Tasks
– Enroll in a certification course to prepare for service
– Computer and Equipment Requirements
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.