NVAVirtualSol Carnival Cruise Line
This Cruise Line Company is The World’s Most Popular Cruise Line® with 25 ships operating 3 to 16-day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
What To Expect:
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle on a daily basis for Carnival Customer Sales Program:
• Inbound calls for assistance with bookings from client’s customer, assisting with cruise specific questions, quotes and more.
• Stay up to date on latest Carnival sales and promotions while earning revenue!
• Maintain top sales performance by showcasing expert sales technique and overcoming customer objections.
• Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
• Possible outbound calls to client designated internal support departments, client customer for status and clarification purposes
• High School Diploma or GED
– For every sales that you take a deposit – earn an extra $2/booking
– For every vacation protection package you sell – earn another $1
– For every upgrade you sell – earn another $.50
What You Need To Get Started:
– Complete Onboarding Tasks
– Enroll in a certification course to prepare to service
– Computer and Equipment Requirements
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.