The Certification class will begin, Monday, February 3, 2020!!!
EARN REVENUE FASTER WITH 3 WEEK COURSE!! PROGRAM INCENTIVES AVAILABLE.
- Inbound phone and video customer service/technical support. Handle technical support questions via phone, with video capability.
- Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for the clients customers.
- Interact with customers via phone focusing on software navigation questions as well as assisting customer with locating prior years’ returns and amendments.
- Serve as ambassador for the Intuit brand; take a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Document all issues, resolution and follow up action.
This opportunity pays for time spent talking on the phone as displayed below. The peak season (January – April) talk-time rate is $11.00 per hour. The non-peak season (May – December) talk-time rate is $9.00 per hour.
As an Independent Contractor, NVA Virtual Solutions does not withhold any taxes from your earnings and you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
Independent Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks.
- January – April, calls typically come in Sunday-Saturday from 8am – 12am ET
- May – December, calls typically come in Monday-Friday from 8am – 8pm ET
Are you a good fit for this opportunity?
This client is looking for Independent Contractors with the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- You’re comfortable assisting customers via video chat using SmartLook technology.
- A very easy way to connect with customers while displaying in a very small box on the side.
- You will be provided a web cam and a wraparound background to attach behind your chair.
- While working the client requires that all independent Contractors wear a white polo shirt.
- Experience providing technical support for computer software or hardware preferred but not required
- You have experience taking inbound and outbound calls.
- Smiling face, professional appearance and a helpful attitude.
- Ability to solve problems using resources to effectively solve problems for customers.
- Previous experience using tax software programs like TurboTax and QuickBooks preferred.
Technology Needed for Success:
Please review the NVA Virtual Solutions requirements by clicking the following link: https://www.nvavirtualsolutions.com/system-requirements-policy/
- NO LANDLINE IS REQUIRED!
- CPU: Core i3 or higher
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- Operating System:
- PC: Windows 8.1 or higher
- Chromebook: Not permitted
- Internet Connection:
- Download Speed: Minimum 5.0 Mbps
- Upload Speed: Minimum 3.0 Mbps
- Internet Service:
- Ability to connect directly to the Citrix service over the Internet.
- Hardwired (not wi-fi)
- Connection via DSL, Cable or Fiber Optic
- Not permitted: Satellite, Microwave and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services
- Prohibited: Connectivity through an unauthorized Proxy Service or unauthorized VPN service
- Browser: Chrome
- USB Headset
Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
- Complete and pass a technical check
- Complete all certification requirements for the program by posted deadlines
- If you choose to partake in this program and be successful in running your business, you will be asked to complete a client mandated certification program.
- During certification, you will learn about our Client’s program, service, and products. Certification will take approximately 3 week(s) which is a combination of self-paced eLearning courses and live virtual classroom learning sessions conducted via conference call.
NVA Virtual Solutions is currently accepting applications in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT,
NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.nvavirtualsolutions.com.