The company operates a diverse portfolio of retail stores across multiple markets. The overall objective of the role is to support retail by managing the retail partner relationship at both the store and regional levels. This role is responsible for developing strong relationships with internal and external partners, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and driving business development with existing accounts on a local level.
• Serve as lead point of contact for all account management matters at the local level.
• Develop positive relationships with partner regional and district contacts and in-store retail store managers.
• Handle partner questions, concerns, requests and complaints expeditiously.
• Strive for handling issues at the local level to avoid escalation to partner corporate contacts.
• Work with sales leadership and quality assurance team to address any partner concerns or complaints.
• Inspect quality of kiosks and build-outs – make sure they are in excellent condition, arrange for necessary repairs. Suggest improvements and placement opportunities.
• Develop and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with store level partners, ensuring value of partnership is clearly communicated.
• Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Continually recommend additional ways to add value to the partnership.
• Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales goals.
• Work cross functionally to successfully execute various projects and tasks assigned.
• A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other relative field preferred.
• 2-3 years in field management required.
• Proven work experience as field or sales account manager preferred, specifically with large retailers such as Walmart, Best Buy, Menards, etc.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong relationship building and people skills.
• Excels at customer service and client services.
• Thorough understanding of direct marketing process flow; able to identify needs/gaps and formulate solutions.
• Outstanding initiative and organizational skills.
• Self-starter — takes steps to improve deliverables/results without having to be asked.
• Resourceful- Finds alternative solutions when necessary. Able to think outside of the box.
• Thinks relatively, works independently, handles multiple, concurrent assignments effectively and makes timely decisions; ingenious problem-solver in face of time and resource constraints.
• Approaches issues and problems through teamwork and collaborative efforts.
• Superior written and oral business communication skills.
• Able to clearly and concisely explain results of complex issues to non-technical decision-makers.
• Proficient with standard office workstation technology, including Microsoft Office suite of software tools • 70-90% travel required.
• Work Hours M – F 9:00 – 5:00 can be flexible based on client availability.
To apply for this job please visit www.recruiter.com.