Can I switch to a new IBO?

You are here:
< Back

If you want to change your Independent Business, you will need to contact your current Independent Business and ask to be dropped.

To join a new Independent Business, simply click on the link that says Join an Arise-affiliated corporation. Now enter the EIN or IB ID number for the Independent Business you wish to join.

To register with our company, you must have the Employer Identification Number (EIN).

  1. Enter the IBO ID: 81282 and click on “Search” to find “NVA Virtual Solutions, LLC“. “You may also use EIN 81-3612777
  2. Confirm NVA Virtual Solutions, LLC as your new IBO by clicking “Proceed” to join.
  3. You should get the message “Request submitted successfully!”
  4. Click on “Close”.
  5. We will contact you as soon as we receive your application. You may also reach out to or click on “Chat Now” with questions.

A Statement of Work (SOW) is an agreement between the Independent Business and Arise. Therefore, any change in the affiliation between the Independent Business and the Client Support Professional (CSP) would require the issuance of a new Statement of Work (SOW) under the new Independent Business.

Table of Contents